JETvarnish 3D Evo
Discover the flagship of the JETvarnish product range in B1+ format
The JETvarnish 3D Evo is designed for offset and digital printers who want a digital finishing solution for demanding production environments. It allows 2D/3D UV selective varnishing, embossing up to 200 µm and 100% digital gilding.
This equipment delivers a high added value and sensory dimension to all printed productions. It is also an adapted solution for prototyping and proofs at very competitive costs.
JETvarnish 3D Evo ensures a high level of productivity up to 4,200 B2 ISO sheets per hour (70.7 x 50 cm). Its 8-positions format (up to 75×120 cm) allows it to respond favorably to the specificities of the packaging markets.
This solution has a revolutionary system with an artificial intelligence driven scanner - AIS© Artificial Intelligence SmartScanner. The whole system minimizes the time spent on makeready, controls and automatically corrects the production in real time for each sheet.
- Min : 42 x 29,7cm (width x length)
- Max : 75 x 120cm
- Min: 135g/m² (or 150 µm) before printing and lamination
- Max: up to 800g/m².
Compatible with solid board
- Direct application of the 3D coating on most of the(1) matt or glossy coated surfaces, with or without acrylic varnish, coated paper, plastic, PVC and other closed synthetic materials
- Direct application of the 3D coating on some(1) digital toners (e.g. MGI Meteor)
Selective UV inkjet
- UV inkjet developed by MGI
- Drop-on-Demand (DoD) technology
- Piezo heads. Single pass printing
- Modular and scalable printing architecture
- Depending on the file and substrate used, from 3 microns(1) equivalent to a traditional selective varnish, up to 232µm(1) for a 3D touch effect.
- The default sheet size is B2 ISO unless otherwise specified
- Up to 3,123(2) B2 sheets per hour for all models.
- Up to $4200(2) (3) B2 sheets per hour in the direction of the width 75cm
- Up to $2,291(2) (3) B1 sheets by the hour
- Left and right motorized grinding table
- Automatic tracking via SmartScanner AIS as standard for full sheet scanning in real time
- Tolerance ± 200 microns
- 51 cm (standard)
- 73 cm(4) according to the chosen configuration.
Digital hot stamping
- Optional digital hot stamping module
- The default sheet size is B2 ISO
- Production speed up to 2,300 B2 sheets(2) (3)
(lengthwise) per hour (or 25m/min)
- Films - film consumption optimization system
- Maximum roll diameter and length: ± 30cm and from 400 to 2000 meters of film. Up to 3 film reels can be loaded simultaneously with widths > 10cm
- 2 chucks available: 1 inch standard and 3 inches.
- Maximum area
- The useful surface of gilding cannot exceed 74x119cm(3)
- 2D and 3D tactile effects
- The metallized films can be covered with a layer of varnish for protection or aesthetic reinforcement
- the speed varies according to the parameters used
- Requires 6 bar and 24 m supply3/hour (dry air and without oil)
- In-line system designed to optimize coating adhesion on complex printed substrates
Variable data WTP
- Management and modification of files on the workstation
- Complete variable data (text, graphic, image) for selective varnishing and gilding areas.
- Integrated barcode reader (1D / 2D) Optional Raster Image Processor (RIP)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) & Weight Up to (L x D x H) 12.42 x 1.93 x 1.84m (Evo 75 all options)
- Necessary clearance: 1m on 3 sides and 2m at the recipe
- Up to ± 4,529 kg (Evo 75 all options)
(1). contact MGI to check the compatibility with your substrates / lamination / toner / acrylic varnishes
(2). The speed varies according to the parameters used
(3). with Evo 75 kit
(4). depending on the chosen configuration